-
September 21st, 2005, 10:00 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Btw, this kind of seller info was just what I was looking for. I hadn't thought of being scammed, but I remember dh and I were very concerned initially.
Becca--I wonder if your credit card company has your physical address?? I'll bet that they do, and when you enter your shipping address (along with the PO for mailing), it will still come up as confirmed. I think that you can do that all on your account. I was having to mess with mine because I had my old address and had to get rid of it (because it was tied to an old credit card in there). Anyway, both old and new addresses were listed as confirmed.
If you check out your profile, you can look at all of that.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks